Nude lipsticks have always had a special place in our hearts. Whether you go to work or a party or just a brunch date with your girls, a perfect nude lip is your best friend. Kylie Cosmetics has previously come out with some of the just perfect nudes which make sure to fit every skin tone and choices. And this time, she's back with sister Kourtney Kardashian with 3 new lipstick shades. Among these, French Kiss, a beautiful nude shade has caught our attention. So should you go for this lipstick? Read on to know.
Shade of French Kiss:
- French Kiss may be described as a nude pink shade.
- It is a light, pinkish brown with hints of yellow undertones.
- A flattering nude tone which goes well with any look.
Texture of French Kiss:
- This is another lipstick from the extremely hyped Kylie Cosmetics velvet shades.
- The color looks and feels amazing on the lips.
- It glides easily and feels moisturizing but does not dry down to a matte texture.
Pigmentation of French Kiss Velvet:
Like all other Kylie Cosmetics lip products, the pigmentation is just amazing.
One swipe of the creamy liquid lipstick makes sure to cover your lips well, and also hide pigmented lips.
Who will French Kiss Velvet look good on?
For light to medium skin tones, this color will act as the perfect pink nude lipstick you have dreamt of. You can wear it all the time and look great.
The lipstick might stand out a bit and look washed on darker skin tones, but a color like this will look great if paired with a slightly darker lip liner on the edges of the lip for a softer, gradient lip.
Pros of French Kiss Velvet:
- It is a perfect nude lip shade that you've been hunting for.
- The texture is amazing and won't dry out your lips, unlike matte lipsticks.
- The shade of French Kiss Velvet is such that all skin tones can pull it off easily.
- A shade like this can be worn anywhere and paired with all outfits.
Cons of French Kiss Velvet:
The lipstick is already sold out on the website so you might have to wait for a restock.
Where to buy it from?
French Kiss Velvet was released on April 24, 2018 and is available on Kylie Cosmetics official website.