KKW Beauty has released an eyeshadow palette and we couldn't be more excited about it!
KKW Beauty cosmetics have always been our go to for the chiseled nude Kim Kardashian look. We have already seen a contour and highlight kit as well as a new lipstick collection and now, its the turn of an eyeshadow palette. A part of KKW Classic collection, which also consists of lipsticks and lipliners, one look at this gorgeous palette will convince you to get it. Here we have all the information you need to know before investing in it.
What does the KKW CLASSIC palette look like?
- The packaging of KKW CLASSIC palette has the nude peachy pink tone, which is familiar to us from the other KKW cosmetics.
- The CLASSIC palette is s 10 pan palette which has a great combination of matte, metallic and shimmery colors.
- It comes with a handy mirror which is ideal for touchups.
What are the shades of the KKW CLASSIC palette like?
The 10 shades in the palette are:
- Saint: Metallic champagne
- Florence: Matte yellow brown
- Selfish: Matte terracotta
- Calabasas: Matte light brown
- Chicago: Metallic bronze
- Fade: Matte creamy beige
- Dash: Matte warm taupe
- North: Metallic copper
- Family: Matte red brown
- Gemini: Matte deep brown
A combination of both matte and metallic shades, the reddish brown mood of the palette makes it an ideal choice for a classic Instagram eye look. You can create a subtle brown smoky eyelook by accentuating your crease or go for a bold golden eye look. Clean up the edges with a makeup remover on a Q tip or a concealer for a metallic graphic eye.
What is the texture of the KKW CLASSIC palette eyeshadows?
- The eyeshadows have an extremely creamy and buttery finish.
- The shades glide on like dream on the eye and give you a flawless look.
- Being creamy ensures that the colors stay crease proof even on the oiliest eyelids.
- You can use one or a combination of shades to customise your eye look.
How to use the KKW CLASSIC palette?
- The palette does not come with a brush.
- You can use your regular eyeshadow brush or use your fingers to pat the pigment all over your eyelids.
- The metallic shades might be really beautiful but to ensure that they dont move all over your lids, you can use an eyeshadow primer.
Pros of KKW CLASSIC palette:
- Consists of a great combination of shades to create a wide variety of looks.
- It consists of both matte and metallic shades to let you play around with the texture.
- Very handy and easy to carry around in your purse.
- Mirror lets you touch up without any hassle.
- The price is pretty reasonable
Cons of KKW CLASSIC palette:
Does not come with a brush.
Where and how to buy from?
The palette was released on 25th July 2018 on the pop up shop and on 27th July 2018 on the KKW beauty website. You can buy it for $45 or get the whole bundle along with the lipsticks and liners for $150.